torsdag 7 september 2017

My current plan, 2017 September


August went by fast this year. 4 weeks of vacation spent 2 weeks preparing for our wedding, celebrating the weekend and then trying to relax for the last 2 weeks with a road trip and camping. Best vacation in years.
But now, we're back at work and the days are getting shorter again.

Last couple of weeks I've noticed a new intensity on the articles predicting a market decline. And as I've stated before, I almost hope it happens as I think that my plan is actually would thrive in a downturn.
Luckily I don't need to be able to predict the market, I'll just stick to my plan of adding a building block to my money machine each month and in the end it will pay me back.

This month, another building block put in. This time the bank.

Short one this month as I am working on a project in the few free hours I have.


Until next time: Work to Live, Don’t Live to Work

Disclaimer. I am in no way an expert on capital management or investing. On this blog I only wish to share my findings, ideas and comments on current events and fields that interest me. I hope that my thoughts can entertain you. I expect that everyone reading take their time and do their own research before acting on anything read on this blog. Investing is not for everyone. E&OE.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Featured Post

Cancer and Chemotherapy

I thought that I'd cross-post this here for information.  The full post is available here . They found something blocking my bile d...