onsdag 11 januari 2017

My current plan, 2017 January

cat lies down and relaxes, furry paws
Happy New Year!!!

A really lazy start of the year, as it should be...
The holidays are over, work is back to normal and this months investment went into my favorite candy company.
Why the candy company? It just felt that right...
My choice each month is either the bank or the candy company or find something more profitable. For the last few months the choice has been the bank, and now it was the candy company's turn just to keep some resemblance of balance between the two.

Last year was a good year, the money invested during the year also managed to grow 9,95%. So now to look forward to this year.

In a few weeks the annual report season starts (at least for me, some companies I guess have already started). Be sure to read up on my Annual Report series for ideas to keep in mind while reading the reports.. You are reading the reports yourself and not just some speculative analysis? Right?


Lets start the year with a video of 2 of our cats fighting or playing.. hard to tell sometimes..
At the time of the video, Prime (female) was 6 months old and Tiger (male) 2 years.. They love to fight each and every day.. Sibling love.
Since the video, we have renovated that room as well, so no more yellow wallpaper. The header image of this post shows the new wallpaper, and Tiger.. : )

Until next time: Work to Live, Don’t Live to Work

Disclaimer. I am in no way an expert on capital management or investing. On this blog I only wish to share my findings, ideas and comments on current events and fields that interest me. I hope that my thoughts can entertain you. I expect that everyone reading take their time and do their own research before acting on anything read on this blog. Investing is not for everyone. E&OE.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Featured Post

Cancer and Chemotherapy

I thought that I'd cross-post this here for information.  The full post is available here . They found something blocking my bile d...